|Katie, Brian, and Apryl representing the Warpathers at IM Texas|
|Carlos, Sean, and Melissa tearing it up at a local Jack and Adams Race|
|Several Warpathers joined Masters to work on our swim, Thanks Coach Susan and MOST swimmers!|
2) Winter Biking: San Antonio has got to be one of the best places for winter riding in North America. The weather is just great. I'm already planning this winter's training camp.
|Mid Ride at a hill Country Overlook|
|Winter Coffee Rides!|
3) Mexican Food: By far the best I've ever had!
|Feasting at Costa Pacifica!|
4) Hollywood Park: A super neighborhood to live in filled with great: running, riding, homes, landscaping, wildlife, and neighbors (Neal and Shirley, Mike and Grace, you will be missed!)
|Entrance to Hollywood Park|
5) Music: It amazes me that you can go to one of the several Dance Halls in the area and see big name country artists almost any night of the week.
|Gary Allen live at John T. Floore Country Store|
6) The People: One of San Antonio's best features is the great people. I've made several life long friends and they will all be missed!
|Celebrating Erin's Birthday withfriends!|
7) Ammenities: Shopping, Food, History, Music, Entertainment; you name it San Antonio has it!
8) Races: A race every weekend with great race venues. I earned my Pro Card while racing in Texas!
|Collecting a check for the win at Houston Tri and the overall TX3 Series win!|
|Two of my closest SA friends. Carlos from Mexico and Robbie from Ireland|
10) Our Home: Erin and I bought our first house in San Antonio. It was just perfect for us and will be tough to replace.
|Front of our house this spring.|
DUBUQUE TOP 10
lots of fun to come!
lots of fun to come!
|A picture of the Mississippi River from Dubuque.|
1) Family: It is going to be great to be so close to our family!
2) Cycling: The bluffs around the Mississippi are just amazing to bike on, plenty of hills!
3) Camping: We love camping and there is a plethora of camp sites in the tri-state area.
4) Skiing: We've missed being able to cross country ski throughout the winter and it looks like Dubuque has some great Cross Country skiing and even some downhill.
5) Racing: A myriad of great triathlon racing throughout the tri state area!
6) Traffic: There is none!
7) Views: The scenery is just breathtaking!
8) Sweet Corn: Just had some last night, nothing beats Iowa sweet corn!
9) Change: We are looking forward to the excitement of being in a new place and meeting new people!
10) The Seasons: Iowa scenery changes so much throughout the year. Looking forward to Fall leaves, Winter snow, Spring plantings, and the green Summer!
So for now it is so long San Antonio thanks for all you have given the Andersons and a hello to Dubuque we are looking forward to new adventures!